[access-uk] Re: Playing licenced WMA files with Winamp

  • From: "Andy Collins" <Andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 22:15:36 -0000

Hi Steve -

Well, it doesn't seem to work for me, as whatever I use, that blasted Digital
Rights Manager thing gets in the way, so it looks like I'll have to use Windows
Media Player. I just hope you or somebody can help me sort out how to burn
discs from within Media Player, as so far I've spent ages looking at it, but
can't figure out how after clicking on 'burn' from the file menu, I go about
creating a playlist [if that's what's needed] for burning. Media Player looks
quite complicated with it's library, and favourite playlists and genres etc,
when all I want to do is select some WMA and MP3 files, and burn them to CD!

Regards

Andy