[access-uk] Re: Playing Audible files with Real Alternative

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 11 May 2007 10:05:25 +0100

Amro - If you are reading a book using Audible Manager, you can get the info
about how far in to the book you are if you are using JFW, by using the JAWS
cursor; the info is at the bottomof the screen; you can also use book marks,
and move forward by sections already placed in the book. I think it's CTRL B
for book marks, and CTRL F for forwardwinding, and CTRL R for rewind, using
these controls with the shift key will move you forward/backwards section by
section.

HTH - Andy