[access-uk] Re: Play list problem on the iTouch revisited for Jackie and anybody else interested

  • From: "Jackie Cairns" <jackie.cairnsplace@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2012 08:18:00 -0000

Hi Andy

It sure has mate, many thanks.  I double tapped the Album Art Button,
clicked on the Repeat button, thinking it would do nothing, but it then told
me repeat was off, so when I went to play an album, hey presto! I started
with track one, and it went through it as it should.  A friend then rang me,
who has enormous Mac experience, and told me that I could put stuff onto my
iPod the way I have been, or add everything to the iTunes library.  But as I
have unticked the box so I can manually do this, he says it's fine, so I'm a
very happy bunny.

Thanks Andy for your help, you were my only saviour!! (smile).

Kind Regards,

Jackie Cairns