[access-uk] Phones again

  • From: "Mandy Palmer" <Mandy.Palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 12:46:05 -0000

Hi there,

I'm due for an upgrade of my mobile and wanted to get the N95 after hearing
very good reviews from people on this list.  I've just phoned Vodaphon and
found they're not doing that phone any more, any suggestions.  I have looked
on the Nuance list but it doesn't mean a thing to me, I'd rather have a good
recommendation.  I know the N96 is out but I've heard the buttons aren't as
clear as the N95, any suggestions would help.

Mandy