  From: Dj Paddy
  To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, February 06, 2009 8:59 AM
  Subject: [access-uk] Phone recommendation

  Hi folks,

  I am selling my n91 8GB.  It's a referb straight from a service centre with
Talks so the buyer will get a good one.

  Is there any phones out there at the moment people are really in to?

  I was considering the N96 but heard some awful reports, same with the N97
that's just out.

  The N82 is a possibility because of the fact it works with the KNFB software,
which I might decide to buy down the line.  Thing is the n82 is becoming an
older phone by the day.

  Allot of folks seem to be going on about the N95 8GB, but I'm somewhat
reluctant as this is an older phone.

  I'm wondering whither to scrap S60 and go native with a Windows Mobile phone
but what one?  I don't really want a PDA style phone with it's bulk and titchy
keyboard.

  As you can see I'm really not sure what to go for at the moment.  I do like
the N91's features and connectivity but want more.
  Any suggestions?

  Dj paddy
  Barry

  Tell me and I will hear, show me and I will see,
  involve me and I will understand.

  Chinese Proverb