[access-uk] Re: Phone queery

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 11:34:59 +0100

Hi Chris,

Thanks for that. I have some left from a phone I got unlocked recently so will be glad to get rid of them - right now! <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Tuesday, May 20, 2008 11:13 AM (UK time), Chris Hallsworth at christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx said:

No no no, it doesn't work like that. It's possible that you have
access points relating to Orange, so do the following to remove these:
1. Menu
2. Tools
3. Settings
4. Connection
5. Access point.
6. Highlight the access point you want to delete, and press the clear
key. Do this for all access points relating to Orange.
Hope that helps.