[access-uk] Re: Performance optimiser

  • From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2008 19:04:40 -0000

Thanks Tristram and George - It is a strange one, as it just seemed to pop
up when I clicked on a link in an email to go to what I know to be a
perfectly ok website, that I've visited many times without this happening!
The message said it had scanned my machine and that it was under performing
and that their might be corrupt data or files installed. They wanted me to
download and install the performance optimiser software. I did actually
download and save it, but I haven't installed it. I did a Google for
Performance Optimiser, and there seem to be lots of different people
offering this kind of programme! -

Andy