[access-uk] Re: Penfriend laundry labels and what's new at Sight Village

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2010 20:59:25 +0100

Alison,

I'm just very sorry I won't make it to Sight Village again this year because I'd love to have dropped by ...

As for the wash-out, I can only say that I appreciate how hard you're all trying ...

I just wish I had a few more brainwaves on this one too ...  <Smiles>

--
Carol
carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx