[access-uk] Re: PenFriend question

  • From: "Ibrahim Gucukoglu" <ibrahim_gucukoglu@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 10:40:32 -0000

Hi Barbra.

No, not at all, so long as you don't put the label on the magnetic strip it should be fine. I have several bank and prepaid cards sporting visa and MasterCard logos, and so I use my PenFriend for this purpose among other things.

All the best, Ibrahim.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Barbara Wilson" <barkingbabs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>