[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Pack A? Pack B?

  • From: "Karl Proud" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 18:40:31 +0100

Good point. I am one of those many people who don't read braille and more
importantly. have no intention of doing so, if I did then I would certainly
use that method as often as possible for exactly the reasons you say.
I need to put labels on a pretty large library of books to give to students
when they can't be bothered to use the library, or have spent all their
money on drink and can't buy them; this method will work for probably a
couple of years until the pen is no longer supported and mine stops working.

As for 30 to 40 years, I'm not sure I'll be around to care. <smiles>

Cheers
Karl