[access-uk] Re: Pen Friend Pack A? Pack B?

  • From: "Barry Toner" <barry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 10:22:15 +0100

Yes,

Thanks to Ibby and all who've been helpful on this and simillar threads.

I still think it's a bizarre model though, the pack idea.  Hey ho, it was
looking too good to be true for a minute.

What happens if someone looses their pack a or pack b or indeed both?  They
just lose th eability to label 3xx objects?

Barry