[access-uk] Re: Palm Notebook or Whatever It Is!

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2009 13:39:26 -0000

Peter, it is possible to go on the internet when you are on O2 Pay and Go.
If you do not have the required settings, send a message, with the word
"active", without quotes, to 2020, and follow the instructions in the
message(s) they send you. Hope this helps.

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx