[access-uk] Re: PalTalk with jaws

  • From: "alex thynne" <alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008 11:34:35 +0100

Hi Ronnie

Thanks for getting back to me.  I'll keep your email address in case I
decide to try it out, but I'll wait to see if any others get back to me on
this before deciding.  If few people are using PalTalk, I probably won't
bother.

Alex
skype name: grytpype2006
windows live messenger name: alex.thynne@xxxxxxxxxxxxx