[access-uk] Re: Pairing my phone to my laptop

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 May 2008 17:57:58 +0100

Hi, try restarting the phone, or turning bluetooth off and back on from the phone. Hope that helps. Why not join my Blind Hobbyist group? To join, send a blank message to blind-hobbyist-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks, Chris ----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>