[access-uk] Re: Padded envelopes

  • From: "roger south" <roger.south@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 12:36:21 +0100

Andy

The SVP that I buy are bubble not straw or whatever it is. I have no trouble with them at all. They do come in different sizes. They all sell rolls of babble if that would suit you better.

Roger

Some mistakes are too much fun to only make once.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Andy Collins" <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>