[access-uk] Re: PTX1 batteries again

  • From: "Iain Lackie" <ilackie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 13:09:34 +0100

The only way I have found of rebooting the PTX1 is to hold down the power
button until it reboots itself. apart from never having to play from discs, I
don’t really like the PTX1. The advance/rewind function is particularly awful
and the page function where it is present on books is virtually useless as you
can’t select a page number.

Iain