[access-uk] Re: PTR pocket

  • From: "whizza" <whizza8@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2009 18:08:56 +0100

Hi Scott,
By coincidence, I've been listening to a demo of the Plextalk Pocket today. So far as I can tell, it does record in MP3 and wav. The bit rates seems to go from 32 kbps mono to 256 kbps stereo and this is selectable. It does record through line in but the jack is shared between line in and an external microphone but you can select the function from the menu. If you select line in, it disconnects the external microphone function and vice versa This is as far as I've got with it at the moment but hope this gives you some ideas.

Cheers for now,
Sandra.