[access-uk] Re: PROBLEMS WITH MAXTOR HARD DRIVE

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 01:45:38 -0000

No, George, and the plot thickens a little.

Discovered the noise was from my scanner banging and bumping though I really didn't touch a thing. (I have a suspicion that my cleaner has been moving things around the desk again . . . and plugs have become loose . . . but we won't go there.)

Suffice it to say that at present I can't reach far enough to locate all cables so must wait for a good old sighted friend, whoever that may be, to pay me a rare visit! <Smile>

Then perhaps I can see the damage. No, the drive is no longer under warranty though only about three years old, perhaps.

Hopefully it won't prove too bad in the light of day when someone comes for the cuppa!

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>