[access-uk] Re: PROBLEMS IN NOT BEING ABLE TO CLICK ON WEBLINKS WITHIN E-MAILS

  • From: "Alexander Shannon" <alexander.shannon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Sep 2009 13:28:49 +0100

Hi again Kevin and all.

Kevin, I haven't actually seen a reply to the message I sent
to the BT News Group, but I have decided to send the
information regarding the solution to the links problem you
are experiencing when using Windows Mail in Vista to
yourself and other interested members of this list anyway.
As, If I'd waited for the original sender to get back to me,
I could have been waiting a few days by the looks of it, so
here's the info.

See :-

http://forum.soft32.com/win4/links-windows-working-ftopict15
2481.html

If that URL is a bit too long and wraps, try the following
tiny url

http://tinyurl.com/yeplys6

I hope this helps.

Alexander Shannon