[access-uk] Re: PLUSNET - NEW SITE

Thanks Dave. I've gone in pretty hard on them, not least because this isn't
the first time I've had problems - although I really like lots about
Plusnet.

I wonder if it's possible for you to link in with Oliver?  I sent my e-mail

reception@xxxxxxxx

And you can mark it for the person "Oliver" who seems to be on the case (has
JAWS on his machine at home) and is writing a report to pass on to Ian
Wilde.  The CEO is someone called Neil Laycock.

I've just asked them for an accessibility commitment at this stage.

Richard Godfrey-McKay

Tel: (01738) 445 880

Mobile: 07791-452593