[access-uk] Re: PLEXTALK POCKET SD CAR QUESTION

  • From: Jonathan <digitaltoast@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2012 15:54:05 +0000

Take your pick - memory is memory, these are both SDHC class 10 32Gb
including delivery:

Play.com £17.99 http://goo.gl/a3ajh
mymemory.com £19.98 http://goo.gl/WV8ud

I've had memory from both, never had a problem with the "own brand"
stuff, despite what the bloke down the pub might tell you about brand
names and quality!
But you should be looking to pay about £24 for the branded stuff from
the same places.

If you fancy a giggle, head to your local chemist - mine are doing a
16Gb SDHC card for.... £75!