[access-uk] Re: PHP Issue

  • From: Léonie Watson <tink@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Feb 2009 21:12:41 -0000

        Ah, apologies, I wasn't sure what it had to do with access
technologies, so assumed you must have sent it to the wrong list. Before I
too stray too far off topic, there are a couple of things I'd consider:

Could you separate out the validation script from the script that controls
the rest of the page? For example, use an include to call the footer etc.

Do you need the die function, or could you rely on conditional statements to
provide the validation robustly?

Léonie.

Léonie.
Message sent at 07:30:02 PM GMT on Saturday, February 28, 2009