[access-uk] Re: PDF to Text

  • From: "martin wilsher" <m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 14:30:34 -0000

HI

I've tried the website, and there's nothing doing there.

got a page cannot be displayed message.

could I suggest another way of sorting your problems with images?  I
understand that some companies scan their docs as images and then send them.
I get round this by printing the document then scanning it.  I know this is
paper intensive work, but it gets you round the problems.

hth
Hope to hear from you soon.

from Martin.

Please email me at:

m.wilsher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks.

if you're interested in discussing everything soft toy animal related,
please visit my group at:

http://groups.msn.com/thesofttoyanimalcollectorsgroup

please visit my website:

www.martin-wilsher.co.uk