[access-uk] Re: PDF difficulty

Hi Andy,

do you know whether the content is actually text, or if it is really the
scanned image of a printout of what started its life as text? This would
certainly give a result visible to the sighted reader and inaudible to a
JAWS (or other speech output) user.
Please excuse me if this is a read herring. I've seen that particular
trick turned before. It's not good practice, but sadly it happens more
often than it should.

Best,
Clive

Best,
Clive

Clive Lever
Diversity Advisor
01622 221163 (extension 7000 1163) Room 1.15, Sessions House, County
Hall, Maidstone, ME14 1XQ.
Diversity is a strength and we will value and harness difference for the
benefit of all service users, the individual and KCC.