[access-uk] Re: PDF & JAWS

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 22:55:32 -0000

Hi Ian,

What software are these PDFs being created from?  You say
"committed to Quark" which suggests they might initially be
prepared in something else?

Does Quark have an HTML converter?  PageMaker (A rival to
Quark) can do this, and the results are like reading a
normal web page mistakes and all!

George.

Date: 01/11/2007 18:47

Checked by AVG Free Edition.