[access-uk] Re: PCMCIA card for Del laptop

  • From: "Mark Threadgold" <m.j.threadgold@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 07:43:37 +0100

Gordon,

There are two lengths of pcmcia card.  The old one is about as long as the
width of your hand.  The new one is only half the length and has a different
connector on its edge.  The two have different slots for them, of course.

If the card is sticking out by half its lengththen it is probably a long
card in a short slot.

Mark Threadgold

The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity
of your act...

  _____