[access-uk] Re: PC suite trouble

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 00:04:08 +0100

Good grief, Steve.  Something else we agree on.  I try to
avoid where possible, adverse comments about products, but
when I get a Norton user calling me for technical support,
my stomach drops into my shoes.  I just know I'm in for a
fight with Norton - who should have kept to making motor
cycles!

George.