[access-uk] Re: PC suite trouble

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 23:50:07 +0100

I'm beginning to think exactly the same thing Steve. I manage to get it to
connect after a while, so I guess for the time being I'll just suck it and
see. Smile.

Any ideas re: the latest version of PC suite for the 6600 by the way? Like I
said before in the place I'm looking, the only one up for grabs appears to
be 1.1, but I know someone else who's running 6.X.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK