[access-uk] PC suite trouble

  • From: "Mark Matthews" <mark.matthews53@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <blindphones-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 16:35:15 +0100

Hi List,

Recently when starting my Bluetooth Virtual port, Norton popped up and
advised me that it had blocked a Worm intrusion. I did a scan with Norton
plus 2 anti-spyware applications, but nothing was found.

However now, the Virtual port won't connect. I'm advised that another
application could be using it...possibly NAV blocking this Trogeon Horse.
Anyone come across this before? Maybe I should install AVG and see what that
reports.

Also while I'm on the subject, just what is the latest version of PC suite
for the Nokia 6600? The only one I can find on the site is V 1.1, but a
friend of mine says he's using 6.x on his.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews
Cardiff, Wales, UK