[access-uk] Re: PC freezes

  • From: Chris Hallsworth <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 18:39:51 +0000

Hi, sorry to say this, but it sounds like there's a problem with your CD drive and/or associated drivers. Can't really help you any further as I haven't gone into this field, sorry, but all the best in your attempts to solve the problem.

Andy Collins wrote:
Thanks Chris - Yep! got the 1.7 beata version installed, and it still happens! -

Andy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherhallsworth71@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>