From: "Peter Logue" <peterlogue@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 01, 2006 3:26 AM
Subject: [access-uk] PC World.

: PC World... The UK's largest computer dealer? Imagine my surprise then
when
: I couldn't buy online.
: Peter
:
:
: From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.
:
: Website:
: http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm
:
:
:
: ** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
: ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
: ** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
: ** and in the Subject line type
: ** unsubscribe
: ** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
: ** immediately-following link:-
: ** [mailto:access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
: ** or send a message, to
: ** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq