[access-uk] Re: PC Cassette Player

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:53:14 +0100

Hi,

The thing is it would need some connection into the sound card because
just having it in the bay at the front won't connect to anything audio
wize.

I did a google for around ten minutes and didn't come up with anything
like this either for USB or anything else.  Mostly people are using
audio in.

One way round this could though to use a USB soundcard on the front of
the tower to plug the inputs into?

Andrew.