[access-uk] Re: PAYPAL

  • From: carol pearson <carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2012 16:39:16 +0100

Hydrase,

Thanks for your reply.

everything sounds quite straightforward, and at present I am waiting for my
funds to show up in my account. I'm getting there!

I think the only part which I am not clear now is whether or not I have to
transfer money from my own account to pay pal before I can use it to pay
someone else. Perhaps you could clarify this. I am wondering if they debit  my
account afterwards, or at the same time, or whether I still have to put the
money into PayPal in order to pay a third party.

Thanks again for all your help.

Carol P
Sent from my iPhone

On 2 Apr 2012, at 03:23 PM, "Spring Flower" <spring.flower@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

carol

you as a buyer shouldn't pay anything to paypal, its the seller who usually has
to pay a percentage of the price of the items they're selling  to paypal

now, you sign up and give your bank details, paypal then put two very small
ammounts of money in to your account and you have to tellthem how muchthey
putin, its just so they're sure they've got theaccount details down correctly,
that takes a while as the funds can take a few days to transfer.

now you can transfer funds in to your account once its all set up, from what i
know, this can take a number of days. similarly, in my case when i pay by
paypal it takes a week for the funds to transfer from my bank in to the paypal
account, for some reason it doesn't go through right away, i'm told its because
i don't have my debit or credit card set up on the account but i have a friend
who doesn't have this and his transfers go throughimmediately, like me he
doesn't keep money in paypal account.

hope this helps, it can be a bit cofusing at the beginning but you get the hang
of it realoly quickly.

oh, and, it likes your password to be a combination of letters, numbers and
symbols.  i didn't know this when i first signed up and i sat there for about
half an hour trying to get it to accept it, it finally came up with a message
telling me the password wasn't suitable and i needed numbers and symbols

good luck with it and if you want to know anythingelsejust ask!!

trace

----- Original Message ----- From: "Carol Pearson"
<carol.pearson29@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 02, 2012 3:09 PM