[access-uk] PAYPAL

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:55:55 +0100

Hi all,

After a rather difficult problem with PayPal a while back, I unsubscribed but have decided I must go that route for my own advantage. Now I have some questions. (I have looked at PayPal but I'm afraid I can't take in all the blurb so hope you'll bear with me.)

1) What use can you make of PayPal if you don't sign up for an account? (In reading it looked as though you could still use the service but I didn't find more than that and may be wrong.

") Am I right in thinking that you need a business account if you are going to receive payments via PayPal? (In other words, can a personal account only be useful in paying out?)

3) Finally, is there still a problem in signing up where there's speech or a graphical representation which has to be entered?

Any help will be most welcome.  Thanks.

-- Carol carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx