- From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- To: "Access UK Mailing List" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 22 May 2006 17:55:55 +0100
After a rather difficult problem with PayPal a while back, I unsubscribed
but have decided I must go that route for my own advantage. Now I have some
questions. (I have looked at PayPal but I'm afraid I can't take in all the
blurb so hope you'll bear with me.)
1) What use can you make of PayPal if you don't sign up for an account?
(In reading it looked as though you could still use the service but I didn't
find more than that and may be wrong.
") Am I right in thinking that you need a business account if you are
going to receive payments via PayPal? (In other words, can a personal
account only be useful in paying out?)
3) Finally, is there still a problem in signing up where there's speech
or a graphical representation which has to be entered?
Any help will be most welcome. Thanks.
** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** and in the Subject line type
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** or send a message, to
** access-uk-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq
Other related posts: