From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Eleanor Burke
Sent: 20 February 2009 15:07
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: PACMATE BX OR BRAILLENOTE

I used to have a Braille Lite and now I have a Braille Note because I
was given it rather than purchasing it but I would prefger the Braille
Lite.
Guess that is just because it was what I am used to and do not find
myself using the Braille note much though of course the fact that I can
open Word docudments on it is helpful.  It also means that at least I
can use a USB to transfer documents and my version of the Braille Lite
was old and did not have USB.

Eleanor