[access-uk] Re: PACMATE BX OR BRAILLENOTE

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2009 15:06:45 -0000

I used to have a Braille Lite and now I have a Braille Note because I was given it rather than purchasing it but I would prefger the Braille Lite. Guess that is just because it was what I am used to and do not find myself using the Braille note much though of course the fact that I can open Word docudments on it is helpful. It also means that at least I can use a USB to transfer documents and my version of the Braille Lite was old and did not have USB.

Eleanor
----- Original Message ----- From: "Richard Godfrey-McKay" <richard@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>