From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Sandra Henshall
Sent: Fri 02/09/2005 13:33
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Owasys mobile phone

Thanks for this, Andrew.  From what I seem to be getting from people's
feedback, people don't seem very keen on this phone and think an off the
shelf mobile with Talks is a better option.  That's what I'll probably end
up doing, but I just thought I'd get people's feedback on this particular
model.

Cheers,
Sandra.