[access-uk] Re: Owasys mobile phone

  • From: "Sandra Henshall" <oceania@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 07:03:26 +0100

Hi Graham,
You're not the only one to steer me away from this phone. Before it was released, all the blurb said it would be inexpensive because of the lack of a screen. I was staggered when I found out the price was three hundred quid ! It seems to me that the concensus of opinion is that it just isn't worth the price so I'm sticking with Nokia and talks, but thanks for your feedback.

Cheers,
Sandra.