From: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Dj Paddy
Sent: 03 September 2005 01:09
To: access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [access-uk] Re: Owasys mobile phone

Hi Steve.

Did your friend even try putting the phones LCD under sunlight, or even
artificial light directly?

I have thought about this though and it's a good warning.
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, It is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes
a warning, It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig