[access-uk] Re: Owasys mobile phone

  • From: "Dj Paddy" <mygroups@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2005 01:09:06 +0100

Hi Steve.

Did your friend even try putting the phones LCD under sunlight, or even artificial light directly?

I have thought about this though and it's a good warning.
Dj Paddy
"It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
The hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a warning,
It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion."
-- Popular Usenet Sig