[access-uk] Re: Owasys Mobile Phone.

  • From: "Andrew Hodgson" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 16:05:49 -0000

Hi Steve,

Do you know anything about the battery life and the relative size on
this phone?  One thing I have an issue with my N-Gage is the fact it is
quite large, plus the battery drains very quickly, thus I was thinking
of one of these phones.  Will I be disapointed, I only use the N-Gage
for ringing and text messages?

Andrew.