[access-uk] Re: Owasys Mobile Phone.

  • From: "Steve Nutt" <steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Feb 2005 20:57:25 -0000

Hi Andrew,

Well the size is certainly smaller than your N-Gage.  It is more like the
size of the 3650 if you have seen it, perhaps a bit thicker.  It would
certainly do what you want, though I don't know about the battery life, as I
only saw it for about an hour.  But if making calls and the odd text is all
you want, then it's probably fine, though the speech quality is vastly
inferior to that of Talks.

All the best
mobile:  +44(0)7956 334938,
Email:  Steve@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx