[access-uk] Re: Outlook.pst files

  • From: "Phil Stephenson" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2008 14:05:13 +0100

Hi Kirsty & Peter,

yeah, just got it, me being dim, I'd only heard Jaws say "import from
another program" and hadn't listened on.. have just done it, got my emails
back, phew....now to work on the documents!!

thanks again to you both,

Lesson for us all, make sure you backup your Outlook files and have a copy
somewhere you can get at it if your machine goes down!!

Yours with much relief!

Phil

  _____