[access-uk] Re: Outlook files from one computer to another.

Actually in lite of what Mark has just said, it might be a better option to
use the Import and Export option from the File Menu, and arrow to Export to
a file. Choose the type of file you want to export (for example .pst for
Outlook, and on the next screen the data which you wish to export...in this
case, the Calendar.

I'm afraid initially I didn't consider the existing data on the machine the
calendar would be copied to, which is why I suggested copying the entire
Outlook data file.

Cheers,

Mark

Mark Matthews