[access-uk] Outlook and Status Bar

  • From: "SHARON BOWELL" <sharon.bowell1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access UK" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 21:11:16 +0100

I wrote yesterday about having problems with Jaws reading the status bar in
Outlook.  I still haven't solved it, but there seems to be something called
microphone tools which is, I think, getting in the way.
I clicked on it, and it opens up a speech recognition type program.  How do
I get rid of it so it doesn't keep appearing in the way of the status line.
I'm clutching at straws a bit here, but this could be my problem.
I'm running jaws 6, windows xp and office 2003.