[access-uk] Re: Outlook and Calendar

  • From: "Carol Pearson" <carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 09:46:25 +0100

OK, Sharon.  I'll need to look at this tomorrow if I can and get back to
you.  Are you using OUtlook with anything else, for example a PacNote,
where you're converting the files.

Check for me that your date and time are set correctly in the computer.

Oh, I had a problem similar to this when I loaded the wrong scripts.
Which ones did you choose?  Which version is your Outlook?  (Remember, I
said to check this before getting scripts.)

I look forward to hearing from you and will try to come back tomorrow.

--
Carol
carol.pearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx