[access-uk] Outlook Express not remembering passwords

  • From: "James O'Dell" <jamesodell@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2005 14:28:09 +0100

Hi

I've just reformatted my hard drive and reinstalled Windows XP Pro.  I've set
up Outlook Express again, but for some reason it doesn't seem to be remembering
the passwords for my e-mail accounts and asks me to log in each time, even
though I have the 'remember password' option selected, and have tried to enter
and re-enter the account details several times.  is there some other setting
that needs changing?  Do I need to turn off Balaclava, Gloves, hat and Coat for
windows or something to make it do what I'm telling it to do :)?

Thanks

James