[access-uk] Outlook Express Query

  • From: "Caroline Ford" <caroline@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Access-Uk@Freelists. Org" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 20:01:21 +0100

Hello,

A friend of mine has a query about Outlook Express which I hope someone
might be able to help with.  I only use Outlook and Lotus Notes myself, so
don't know what advice to give.

In the small office where my friend works, there are several PC's on a
network.  Everyone uses Windows XP Pro and Outlook Express to retrieve their
e-mail.  One member of staff is going to be on long-term sick leave, and my
friend would like to have the e-mails for that member of staff diverted to
her PC temporarily, rather than having to go to the trouble of checking the
original PC every day to see if anything important has come in.

Does anyone know if it's possible to check two accounts in the same domain
in Outlook Express, and if so, how should we set up the second account on my
friend's PC?  It's no problem for everything to be delivered into the one in
box as there won't be hundreds of messages to deal with.

I'd appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Caroline.