[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Help Please

  • From: "Eleanor Burke" <eleanorburke@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2011 09:04:45 +0000

-----Original message-----
From: Barbara Wilson
Sent:  12/09/2011, 9:57  am
To: Access-UK
Subject:can you check view in case you need to expand them. [access-uk] Outlook
Express Help Please

Hi All

Sorry this isn't access related, but I hope the Moderators will excuse me
this once given the urgency of the problem.

I had quite a number of Emails in my In-Box in Outlook Express which I had
kept. This morning when I opened the program they have disappeared. I didn't
Delete them and I have checked my Deleted folder just in case, but they are
not there.

Has anyone any idea what has happened?

Kind Regards

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/barkingbabs1971