[access-uk] Re: Outlook Express Folders

Copy them somewhere else on your drive and try to import them back using file menue/import/messages.

Negoslav

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ronnie Hill" <ronnie.hill@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <access-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, April 11, 2011 12:48 AM
Subject: [access-uk] Outlook Express Folders

Hi all,
While I was checking my emails on the Outlook Express suddenly my computer
has crushed down, when I rebooted my computer I found that all 12 folders
has been disappeared.
Also my Inbox and Deleted Item's emails became empty but the Sent item and Drafts folder's emails were not been affected.
I did search  on C drive for .DBX folders  , I find all the 12 folders are
there, I do not know how to restore them back to normal into Outlook
Express.
Is there is a way I can restored   the folders?
I'm using Window XP.
Thanks you in advance.
Ronnie.